Saturday, March 19, 2005

The beginning

So there I was, reading my friend Katie's blog and I thought to myself, I can do this! I probably have more random thoughts and comments than anyone I know so why not let everyone know what they are instead of just the lucky few - Katie, Laine and Jen. I guess I'll start off by saying that the majority of people these days annoy me! Have people completely forgotten their manners or did they never develop any? Let's start with something simple, making plans. O.K. so it's the weekend and everyone is relaxing and just playing it by ear but then it comes time to get ready to go out so you call your friends and try to set something up, doesn't seem too difficult right? Wrong, this forces people to commit to a time and location, God forbid you tell someone you'll meet them, I mean what if something better comes along and you want to do that instead????? So instead this is what happens, "well, why don't you call me when you're getting ready to leave and we'll see what's going on." What the crap - NO, I need to know what time I have to be somewhere so that I can get ready accordingly. Not only that but I need to have a destination so that I know what to wear and what supplies I may need for the evening. How many times have you gone out intending to do something or go somewhere and plans change and there you are not ready for the situation??? This stresses me out! And what is so wrong with making plans? If something better comes along then talk to the person you made plans with and work it out, invite them, etc., just don't bail on them because you can't stick to the plan. I'm sick of everyone always waiting for something better to come along - You're missing out, life is passing you by while you wait!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious. This is just one more reason why we have to find you a steady man. It makes it so much easier to make plans.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home