Monday, March 21, 2005

Quote for the Day

"Beingness attracts Beingness"
I got this quote at an acupuncture session when I was told to select a card out of a stack and this would be tell me what I needed to work on in my life. I think it is so true and try to remind myself of it daily. You do take on the aura of people you choose to surround yourself with. With that said, I am makings some "cuts" in my life - cutting out the negative people, their problems and the drama that comes with them.......So if I stop talking to you, you'll know you didn't make the cut and maybe you should reevaluate your life, you fucking losers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, since we're still talking as of today, I'm glad I haven't entered into the loser category yet :) Good for you on this decision---now, you just have to stick to it. I promise you'll feel better once you cut out the toxic people in your life. The moments of happiness with them are not worth all the pain they cause. Remember that. Don't ever settle.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home