Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Crazy Woman

O.K. so here I am sitting here listening to a bizarre conversation my poor unfortunate coworker is trapped in. Why do people insist on repeating their maddening questions when you tell them that you cannot help them? So this lady is standing here asking us questions about a water aerobics class - there is no fucking pool here! We have attempted 4 times to redirect her to the Aquatics Center where the pool is located, but no she is now telling us about her water shoes in between complimenting my coworker on her hair numerous times - her hair is tightly pulled back in a bun!!! Jen, you do have beautiful hair but damn - it's in a bun! So this lady keeps talking and now has moved on to the hair dresser that Jen doesn't even go to. Which brings me to the discussion of hair! Straight or curly ladies, there should never be an in between! In between hair is what went wrong in the 80's. Perms are also NOT O.K. Let it go girls, there is no need to keep fighting the friz just straighten it or "Pump n' Curl" your locks! I'm sorry, I am no style expert but I have seen a magazine or two in the last 10 years, T.V., movies, or hello - going out in public so what are these women's excuses? Maybe they don't have a mirror at home, who knows but honestly it does bother me and it should bother you too!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, who doesn't want to hear about some stranger's water shoes? I mean, really.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Queenie said...

Kitkat - you have to read Jennifer's blog about the same situation: justzuul.blogspot - it is hilarious! Plus she provides several helpful life lessons.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home