Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The lack of Blog

I need to apologize to my few loyal viewers about my lack of posting lately. It's not that I don't want to post but many things have been getting in the way it seems. First of all, I have been forced to commit to many social functions lately that fill my time with drinking and exhaustion. Secondly, I am moving in a week, give or take a couple weeks - that is the problem, when the fuck am I moving? My roommate has forced me to pack most of our stuff even though we don't even have the closing date set so our "happy" home is in complete disarray and I can't stand it. I am a bit like Monica on Friends and the mess and clutter that I am now living amongst is slowly and painfully killing me. Therefore, I try to stay away from my house as much as possible. As if all of this wasn't enough I am convinced I have a tumor in the right hemisphere of my brain. For some reason for the last few days the side of my head is absolutely tender to the touch. Whenever I touch it, yes I continue to touch it despite the pain, it feels like it is going to gush blood everywhere. The strange thing is the other side doesn't hurt at all. Given the random bizarre things that tend to happen to me everyday I wouldn't be surprised if something really was wrong with my stupid head. So, anyway, that is why I have been unable to post on a regular basis. Don't get me wrong, funny stuff is still happening daily and I'll be sure to fill you in when my head stops throbbing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Queenie said...

So my kind and caring male coworker just asked me if I had recently been hit in the head with a belt buckle!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Go to the damn doctor!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

It seems like every other person is moving these days. I just did, and though I'm happy with the new house, it was still a nightmare. Hang in there and get your headaches checked out.

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zombie Slayer is moving too. I'll be bringing up the rear on the moving bandwagon--I won't be going anywhere until March :(

I can't imagine who asked about the belt buckle...we're all so compassionate around here!!

6:07 AM  
Blogger begins with v said...

sounds like crazy anxiety!! sorry, girlfriend!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home