Thursday, July 14, 2005

Please God...

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to "How big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend.
Amen.

8 Comments:

Blogger Queenie said...

I don't really know who the picture is of, sorry. I just live in my ripped jeans so I thought it was fitting.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hips don't look big enough to be Brit, in my opinion. Obviously, Queenie isn't Britney in disguise because she actually says intelligent things!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

'p' - thanks for calling me out! That is too funny, I'm keeping it now just because it makes me laugh.

2:40 PM  
Blogger begins with v said...

that is hella funny!

3:35 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

All right. What is the correct answer to "how big is my behind?" Mrs. Zombieslayer asks me that every once in awhile.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Jaxe said...

LOL, (just linked to you from Mel's site)... cute ;-) Hey, do you think God listens closer to our prayers if they rhyme??? *rethinks his prayers* Nice to meet you!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

zombieslayer - the correct answer to "how big is my behind" is "just the right size" this is to be said while you grab her ass and kiss her neck!

jaxe - hey nice of you to come over, hope to hear more from you ;)

12:10 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Queenie - Now I know the person to come to for marriage advise. ;)

Thanks.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home