Thursday, August 04, 2005

Stolen Post

I love these silly things. I stole this one from Undies.

Things I have done in my lifetime, as of today:

(x) Smoked a joint (sorry mom and dad but I’m not a pot head like your son)
() Been in a wet t-shirt contest
(x) Crashed a car (uh, almost every car I’ve owned)
(x) Stolen a car (my dad’s when I was 15, just drove around the neighborhood with my best friend, got caught)
(x) Been in love
(?) Had a threesome (I’ll never tell)
(x) Been dumped
(x) Shoplifted (pens from Target and my mom made us return them and apologize)
(x) Been fired (and sued the company and the manager who dared)
(x) Been in a fist fight (I lived with some real bitches and I was forced to hit 2 guys)
(x) Snuck out of the house (snuck beer out of the house, I just walked out)
(x) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
() Been arrested (I usually just date the delinquents)
(x) Made out with a stranger (why not?)
(x) Gone on a blind date (numerous)
(x) Lied to a friend (haven’t we all, come on)
() Had a crush on a teacher
(x) Been to Europe
(x) Skipped school (I was a peer counselor and used to write my own passes out of class)
(x) Seen someone die
(x) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been on a plane (no, I walked to Europe)
() Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
(x) Thrown up in a bar (in the bar's bathroom - I am a drinker)
() Purposely set a part of yourself on fire (WTF)
(x) Eaten Sushi (love it)
(x) Been skiing (duh, grew up in Colorado)
(x) Met someone from the internet in person (shhh!)
(x) Been moshing at a concert (not by choice, it was scary)
(x) Been in an abusive relationship (mentally, with the addict)
(x) Taken painkillers (remember all the car crashes)
(x) Love someone or miss someone right now (every day)
(x) Lay and watch cloud shapes go by
(x) Made a snow angel
(x) Had a tea party (didn’t every girl with her dolls)
(x) Flown a kite
(x) Built a sand castle
(x) Gone puddle jumping
(x) Played dress up (and still do, anything for a good laugh)
(x) Jumped into a pile of leaves (until I realized that dogs pee in piles of leaves)
(x) Gone sledding
(x) Cheated while playing a game (I’m a great cheat – at games that is!)
(x) Been lonely (who hasn’t?)
(x) Fallen asleep at work/school (driving - last years car crash, the palm tree won)
(x) Used a fake ID (had 6, the bouncers asked who I was going to be each night)
(x) Watched the sunset
() Felt an earthquake (thank God)
(x) Touched a snake (I assume that's the reptile variety)
(x) Slept beneath the stars (one of my favorite things to do)
(x) Been tickled
(x) Been robbed (money taken out of my purse, thanks junkie ex)
(x) Been misunderstood (all the time)
(x) Pet a reindeer/goat (goat, they can be mean little bastards)
(x) Won a contest/race (essay contest, go to place the wreath on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in 8th grade)
(x) Run a red light (does it sound like I’m a good driver?)
() Been suspended from school (I left that up to my little brother)
(x) Been in a car accident (4: 2 were my fault, 2 weren’t)
() Had braces (no but thought they were cool and was jealous of my friends who had them in 6th grade)
() Felt like an outcast
() Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night (been tempted)
(x) Had deja vu
(x) Danced in the moonlight
(x) Hated the way you look (I am a girl)
(x) Witnessed a crime
() Pole danced (does dancing to Guns N’ Roses with a broom count?)
(x) Been obsessed with post-it notes (they’re so fun)
(x) Walked barefoot through the mud
(x) Been lost (perpetually)
(x) Been to the opposite side of the world
(x) Swam in the ocean (huge accomplishment since I'm deathly afraid of sharks)
(x) Felt like dying (thought I was dying)
(x) Cried yourself to sleep (many nights)
() Played cops and robbers
(x) Recently colored with crayons/colored pencils/markers (I love my gel pens)
(x) Sung karaoke (only when drunk)
(x) Paid for a meal with only coins (my Taco Bell loves me)
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't (daily – damn it I love carbs)
(x) Made prank phone calls when you were younger (my best friends and I were pros – we always got the popular kids to dish the dirty)
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose (family routine is to make me laugh at Thanksgiving until milk comes out, mean!)
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
() Danced naked in the rain (I only do 2 things while naked)
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus (until I realized it was our neighbor dressed up)
() Been kissed under the mistletoe (how sad, I’ll have to work on that this year)
(x) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Had a bonfire on the beach (not while living in Florida though, I'll work on that too)
(x) Crashed a party (hello!)
(x) Gone rollerblading
(x) Had a wish come true
(x) Worn pearls (duh, I was in a sorority)
() Jumped off a bridge
() Screamed the word penis in public (um no, I don’t even say that word)
(x) Ate dog/cat food
() Told a complete stranger you loved them
(x) Kissed a mirror
(x) Sang in the shower (only while singing along to the radio)
(x) Owned a little black dress (essential)
() Had a dream that you married someone else (I have never even married one person)
(x) Glued your hand to something (my fingers together)
(x) Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole (school bus window)
() Kissed a fish (yuck)
(x) Worn the opposite sex's clothes (boys t-shirts & boxers are the best)
() Been a cheerleader (would have liked to but hated those bitches)
(x) Sat on a roof top (isn't that where I was when you needed me Jen?)
(x) Screamed at the top of your lungs (sometimes I get very mad!)
(x) Done a one-handed cartwheel (and an Arial, I was a gymnast)
() Talked on the phone for more than 6 hours
(x) Stayed up all night
() Didn't take a shower for a week (sorry, not possible)
() Picked and ate an apple right off the tree (scared of worms)
(x) Climbed a tree (then jumped out of it onto a trampoline and flew off - still have back problems)
(x) Had a tree house (a huge one in Zimbabwe)
(x) Are NOT scared to watch scary movies (love them, I scare easy)
(x) Believe in ghosts (did you read my last post?)
(x) Have more than 30 pairs of shoes (it’s an addiction, not my fault)
() Worn a really ugly outfit to school just to see what others say
() Gone streaking (again, only do 2 things in the nude)
(x) Played chicken
(x) Been skinny dipping (okay make that 3 things I do naked)
(x) Been pushed into a pool/lake with all your clothes on
(x) Been told you're beautiful by a complete stranger
(x) Broken a bone (fingers)
(x) Been easily amused (very easily)
(x) Caught a fish then ate it (after my uncle cleaned it, it was traumatizing)
() Caught a butterfly (on my back ;))
(x) Laughed so hard you cried
(x) Cried so hard you laughed (what else are you going to do when you're that upset?)
(x) Mooned/flashed someone (the Stained tour bus, on my way to Utah to see them and Korn)
(x) Had someone moon/flash you
(x) Cheated on a test (I cheated on every spelling test in 3rd grade, and felt so bad about it I told on myself to my dad)
(x) Forgotten someone's name (all the time)
(x) Slept naked (damn it, make that 4 things)
(x) French braided someone's hair
() Grown a beard (God I hope not)

Comments, questions, concerns?????

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Guns and Roses + Broom = absolute hilarity.

11:48 AM  
Blogger kris said...

I love this! By the way, don't ever be jealous of the braces-wearers. Those things were torturous! :)

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

The more nakedness the better. Keep working on it!

1:15 PM  
Blogger begins with v said...

that's a lot of shit that I now know about you!

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm blind from reading that whole thing. Have you been working on it all week? Haha.

So, let me get this straight--you've eaten dog/cat food, but you're too scared to jump in leaves for fear of a little dog pee? Just checking.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

kitkat,
What the hell else do you think I had to do while at work???? And all I had to do was but but an x in the box!

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but but = put? Hehe.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

kitkat,
Go read my post for today to realize that I had already lost my mind before the stuttering began.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home