Tuesday, October 18, 2005

More Weddings = More Debt

Sorry to leave everyone wondering what happened to me....I went to yet another freakin wedding in Colorado!!! Yo bitches, stop getting married I can't afford this shit! So here's a little poem about my trip:

T’was the night before the wedding and all through the city there were check points and DUI blocks to catch the drunk diddy.
In a strange town where highways are abundant, it was difficult to navigate almost redundant!
I u-turned and u-turned but to no avail as I passed through the toll booth to yet again pay the bail
Finally an understanding friend took pity on my directionally challenged ass and told me to pull off to avoid a big crash
A friend whom I haven't seen in quite a while, warmed my heart and gave me quite a big smile
I realized this trip that what I missed most was the laughter and joy brought by those who are close
Although Colorado is cold and missing an ocean, sometimes friends and family are better than that notion!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you might have some things backward. See, most people live by their family and *visit* the ocean on vacation, not the other way around!

Besides, you should like it in CO--no sharks!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home