Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Katrina is a noblewoman by birth and owns the Powerful Masquerade Sword

So I decided to take part in this trend of googlism.com and finding out what your name means. This is great! There are too many meanings to share all of them but these were the best ones:

  • Katrina is the bitch round ere - damn right, bring it bitches!
  • Katrina is tropical storm 15 - I’m waiting for the headlines now!
  • Katrina is wife material - so what’s the fucking hold up then?
  • Katrina is officially retired - damn I wish, why the hell am I still coming to work then
  • Katrina is committed to ensuring all New Hampshire’s families have life - aren’t we all, I mean really.
  • Katrina is a daughter of a very different place - that’s just great!
  • Katrina is a resident of the Albany Landfill - FUCK.
  • Katrina is so furious - maybe that’s why I’m a “bitch round ere”
  • Katrina is also certified as a master - you better recognize fool!
  • Katrina is a meld of the traditional Romanian vampire - awesome!
  • Katrina is nothing short of spectacular - duh.
  • Katrina is a petite redhead with a spirit as fiery as her hair - thank God I’m not, I’m scared of fire crotch.
  • Katrina is fortunate to have a friend who believes in her statements about the case and who also believes in Katrina herself - awh kitkat, even Google knows who you are!
  • Katrina is a ruthless and deadly killer when she wants to be - who knows, we’ll see I guess, I do idolize the Black Mamba.
  • Katrina is working on her wood piece to be perfect - don’t we all like “wood” to be perfect? ;)
  • Katrina is worried for her mother - Yes and I hope you read this mom! My mom refuses to even try to quit smoking. I am obviously not having kids in the near future and want my mom to be an active part of their lives so knock that shit off mom or you won’t be around long enough to even meet them!

    And the Grand Finale and my favorite is:

    Katrina is a lovely prostitute that Jack Crow and his gang utilize for recreation in a motel after a successful raid on vampires - Sweet!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

I'll hold off on posting all my vampire pictures for a while.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am also working on my wood piece to be perfect. -sigh- i fear it will never be finished.

you are, indeed, one funny bitch.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I told my mom to stop smoking or she won't be around for her grand kids too. Now she just wants me to pump them out sooner!

Also, girl I'm really sorry to hear about the landfill thing. You know you could always stay at my place. You just have to shower first.

11:15 AM  
Blogger kris said...

You always make me giggle. How did you find all of this via Google? This would have taken me an entire year.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Queenie said...

Kris - you just go to googlism.com and type your name in and it pulls all of it up for you!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home