Monday, August 15, 2005

In Wallpaper Hell

As I forwarned in a previous post - I am swamped with trying to prepare my new house to move at the end of this week. First of all, who the fuck uses wallpaper anymore? And if you are quilty of this - Fuck You! Our new house is like a Fun House - everytime we rip off a layer of outdated wallpaper we are horrified to find yet another layer under it, it is maddening. And to give you an update, I am going to the "Commitment Ceremony" in Denver this weekend! So I will be eating, sleeping and breathing this new house until I leave on Thursday night. Soooo since I am exhausted and currently on a very enjoyable pain pill I decided to post this little lesson that pretty much summarizes my last few months posts. Sorry for the lack of creativity but it's all I've got today.

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.
You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time.
You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.
You'll fight with your best friend.
You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.
You'll cry because time is passing too fast,
and you'll eventually lose someone you love.
So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

5 Comments:

Blogger notasoccermom said...

I love that list of life lessions

1:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know, it boggles my mind to see wallpaper still being sold in stores. I just don't get it. I'm glad someone else thinks the same way I do!

3:41 PM  
Blogger kris said...

Don't apologize for a lack of creativity; I loved the rant about the wallpaper!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I wanna move! I'm jealous!

And the wallpaper thing? Every little bit we had in our house, we removed! DEATH To the Wallpaper!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Queenie said...

Who knew so many people understand the hell wallpaper puts us through. Thanks for the support guys. I'll keep you updated on the trials and tribulations of the new house.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home