Thursday, April 14, 2005

The THINGER

You're probably wonder what the hell a thinger is. Well you see, it goes back to my childhood. I grew up with my 2 guy cousins, Thomas and Jason. When we were little, in the 80's, and it was cool to give people the "thumbs up" sign they used to make fun of me. You see, their thumbs were double jointed so they could bend back down toward their wrist. Me on the other hand (ha, ha), not so lucky! So began the joke of how Katy's thumb was meant to be a finger. This funny little inside joke has remained with me through the years. I was just telling my friend Katie about it the other day when I noticed her thumb - what the crap Katie? Katie's thumb not only was meant to be a finger, it is a finger. This thumb want-a-be sticks straight up toward the sky, there isn't even a faint arch in this bad boy. I found it so amusing and felt so fortunate to pass the torch of the "Thumb that was meant to be a finger," that I decided to share it with you on my blog! So Katie, congratulations you have taken the thumb to a new level, the Thinger! A picture will be posted soon, don't worry.

1 Comments:

Blogger begins with v said...

I always thought it was cute when little southern kids with lisps would say "ow, my thanger hurts"

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home