Thursday, May 19, 2005

Inside of Me.

Last week I read a Melanie's blog where she listed 100 interesting things about herself that people may not know. I found it so interesting that I decided to try and do it to, so here it goes:

1. I go by several names: Katrina, Katy, Trina and Kat are standard but will also answer to Queenie, Noodle and Sqeak. Occationally I get called Sabrina too.

2. I've been riding motorcycles since I was 6 years old.

3. I always wanted an older sister (thanks Amy for filling in).

4. I used to be super shy - shocking I know.

5. I was valedictorian of my high school - even more shocking yet.

6. I am scared of grass, will never walk in it barefoot.

7. I didn't eat red meat for 12 years - just didn't like it, then went to Ruth Chris steak house and well, need I say more?

8. I have a music box for every year I am old.

9. I've seen a ghost.

10. I crashed my car into the back of my mom's totaling both of them when I was 16.

11. I've had an eyebrow ring and a tongue ring.

12. I learned how to write like my best friend because I thought her handwriting was cool, and I still write like that.

13. I used to take my dad's Acura out and drive it around when my parents were gone before I was 16.

14. I tell white lies all the time, I can't help it! One time I was talking to my brother and thought of this whole story about how I saw a girl running on the treadmill and how she fell off and got flipped off the end. I almost told it to him but then stopped and asked myself, Why?

15. I was almost eaten by a hippo.

16. I don't eat meat off of a bone.

17. My gay roommate just moved his boyfriend in with us after knowing him for 1 week.

18. I call a girl I don't like FUPA, out loud.

19. I cried at a New Kids On The Block concert, I wanted to marry Jordan soooo bad!

20. I once dated a guy whom we ended up nick naming, Jeff the Ripper!

21. I had my first kiss freshman year of college (and I haven't stopped since).

22. I once asked the same guy out 5 times, funny that he always had to go camping or had too much homework??!!

23. I like to laugh like an old man - whiskey laugh.

24. I never send greeting cards that match the occasion, they are always for something else or in a different language, sometimes Braille.

25. I always travel with no fewer than 4 pairs of black heels in my car.

26. I call our custodian Peter but his name is Matt.

27. My dad and I are the funniest people I know.

28. I've been to Zimbabwe and South Africa twice.

29. I can count to 10 in French and Korean.

30. I have been in 2 car accidents in the last year and gone through 3 cars.

31. My insurance rate hasn't changed!

32. I hope to one day own a Beagle and name him Richard.

33. I think Rich should agree to name their first boy Max! Come on Rich, they already get your last name.

34. I once tucked my jeans into a pair of black leather boots because Brenda on 90210 did it (Jen hasn't quit making fun of me since but I got the idea from her leggings and brown boots).

35. I named my cat Brenda.

36. I have ESP - I have dreams that predict the future, for real, I'm not lying.

37. I have dated 2 guys legally named Scott Russell and they were both Cancers, their birthdays were 2 days apart.

38. My first job was at my dad's real estate company where I worked with my 2 best friends on the weekends - I'm pretty sure we were the reason that the company went under!

39. People say I always look mean and angry - I don't try too :(

40. I have had green, blue and brown eyes.

41. I had a mullet 2 years ago - it was an accident and I wore a hat until it could be fixed.

42. I would rather be orange and spotted than white! (Right Jen, self tanners are the best!)

43. I dated a heroin addict for 3 years (I've never done drugs).

44. If given a choice, I would never work another day in my whole life.

45. I have a ton of regrets.

46. I get very angry at my mom for not trying to quit smoking - I want her around to be with my kids some day.

47. I wish I could be anorexic but I love eating too much.

48. I can be very persuasive to get my way.

49. I've never had a cavity.

50. I'm freaked out that I'm turning 27 this year.

51. Although my friends call me Monica for my neurotic cleaning, I am very unorganized.

52. I always think I am smelling cat pee.

53. One time I shoved jalapenos in my brother's mouth and held him down with my hand over his mouth.

54. I'm not scared to die anymore.

55. On March 19th I had to sleep on a sidewalk.

56. I always end up being the cool girl that guys love to hang out with but not date - damn it!

57. I was hospitalized every October from age 6 - 17.

58. Each fall I get a yucky feeling in my stomach.

59. I don't like being alone.

60. One day I want to name my daughter Ireland Joan.

61. I lived in Paris for a month.

62. I learned how to play golf because when I was younger my dad told me he'd buy me a car when I turned 16 if I learned how to play! (That was the car I crashed into the back of my mom's).

63. I love tricking people

64. I was a gymnast for 13 years.

65. I care too much about what other people think about me.

66. I wish I could go back to high school as the person I am now.

67. I own a decorative ostrich egg.

68. I was a Young Life youth leader my freshman year of college.

69. I would rather freeze to death than burn to death.

70. I can't make a decision without asking at least 4 people their opinion.

71. If I had 3 wishes one of them would be to have someone else's body forever.

72. I am an "Outstanding Osprey."

73. I've seen Paula Abdul in concert.

74. I have an entire hallway closet full of shoes - 4 shelves packed.

75. I get stressed out over everything, my most common phrase is, "that stresses me out."

76. I have shot several guns.

77. I can change the oil and air filter in my car.

78. I am very sarcastic.

79. I wish I wouldn't have been so mean to my mom in high school.

80. I want to live in Greece.

81. I can't stand when people leave their shoes around the house, if I can manage to keep track of and put away 60 pairs of shoes, you can pick up yours.

82. I love taking Ephedrine!

83. I can throw up just thinking about it.

84. All of my childhood best friends are named Jennifer.

85. My dream job is to be Janet Jackson's back-up dancer.

86. I have a cat in Denver named Little Kim after the rapper.

87. I used to bring a water bottle full of Franzia (box of wine) to my statistics class in college.

88. In 3rd grade I used to cheat on every spelling test and forge my teacher's signature on reading assignments to get to the next level. I ended up feeling so bad about it that I told on myself.

89. I once vacuumed snow off of my best friend's roof outside her bedroom window because it didn't match the decor in her room.

90. I have tried to catch Mono for years - I heard you lose a lot of weight when you have it.

91. My typical family gathering could be mistaken for a UN assembly.

92. I once stepped on a baby lizard in my house because I didn't want to touch him to put him back outside, then I cried because I felt so bad.

93. I really want to get married some day!

94. I talk to my cats and treat them like children.

95. I allow people to treat me like crap and walk all over me.

96. I set my alarm clock for an hour and a half before I have to wake up so that I can hit snooze for that long.

97. I don't like to get up and do anything unless it's on the quarter or half hour.

98. I have an airplane sink in my bedroom.

99. I loose my keys all the time. I have lost the laundry room key so many times that my dad attached it to a candle lighter when he came to visit.

100. I refused to buy a car without a sunroof and ended up getting a convertible.

101. When discussing private parts I cannot say the V word or the P word. Any other crude or slang term, no problem, but the clinical terminology freaks me out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Now it's my turn. I'm not that interesting, so it's going to be difficult.

By the way, #69---duh! I've heard that when you freeze to death you get nice and warm before you die. That's way better than being set on fire!

6:31 AM  
Blogger The Fallen Angel said...

Cool list hope you don't mind if I borrow it :>

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home